You are required by law to have employers’ liability insurance if you have any staff and public liability insurance if you expect to welcome customers or suppliers onto your premises.

You must also insure any vehicle you use.

If you sell products explore if you need product liability insurance. It can be expensive, but think if your business could survive should the unthinkable happen and your premises, equipment or stock was stolen or damaged.

Shop around for the best deal and ask your bank for any deals that may come as part of your account.

Here are some insurance options:

Simply Business


Event Helper

RLI Corp

Event Insurance Now

Special Event Insurance

ACT Insurance



These institutions are not affiliated with Event Pro Hub. This page is for informational purposes only.